QR Codes and marketing your business
Scan our QR Code above
Have you started seeing these mysterious little symbols appearing in magazines, fliers, brochures and shop windows?
They are what are known as QR Codes or to give them their full title - Quick Response Codes. In effect QR Codes are a form of barcode.
QR Codes allow mobile devices such as smart phones to capture the code using special software in an ap which then links to the code owners website or specifically created web page.
For the person using the ap it is as simple as taking a photo using their mobile device. The only difference is that instead of a photo being produced a webpage is displayed on the screen.
It is a smart, low-cost way to advertise and market and because it is web based QR Code users are in a position to regularly update and enhance their offers.
At iNet we know that there are many marketing and business uses for this flexible mobile marketing tool, QR Codes, including but not limited to:
- Simplicity for potential customers to use
- Allowing the user to view promotions offers at their leisure
- Once captured on the mobile device the QR code is stored on the device for future reference
- Bridging the gap between offline and online media
- Allowing instant access to your offers and promotions.
- Providing greater flexibility with publication mediums, as it is Web based.
- Allowing access to multiple static images.
- Use of video introductions and promotion guidelines.
- Real time accurate collection of take-up and tracking
- Can be used for calls to action
- Being seen as “staying ahead” of the pack with today’s increasingly tech savvy consumer
To find out more about QR Codes please Click Here to Contact Us Online
Today or Call Us on 02 9547 2005!